If you ever need anything – backpack
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
More information on the physical products can be found on the site of our stuff supplier: printful.com
Check-out more designs from the Karl-Heinz Klagermann series
Check-out more wonderful Accessories
All drawings & paintings by Frank Robben
Design by Frank Robben.
You could say the line ‘If you ever need anyone, please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first’ is remarkably similar to a line from ‘Very Ape’ by Nirvana. But who’s to say they didn’t steal my device. After all I was here first. And people have been describing me as Very Ape since my youth.
(OK, I stole it. Of course I did. But it’s still my motto.)
There are no reviews yet.