Life’s for my own – T-shirt
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
More information on the physical products can be found on the site of our stuff supplier: printful.com
Check-out more designs from the Hym series
Check-out more wonderful T-shirts & Tops
Original Photograph & Design by Frank Robben
Any textual similarity with any lyrics from any song called ‘Escape’ by any band that may coincidentally be named ‘Metallica’ is strictly circumstantial and entirely based on hearsay. Or, in this case, hearsing.
We don’t have any lawyers. But if we did we, we would have them defend that no James or Lars can claim copyright on a sentence that was used by the Latvian poet Jānis Lācis, in 1414 A.D. in his unfortunately lost masterpiece Mazā cūka ar garu snuķi.
We’d probably lose the case.
There are no reviews yet.