Repugnance – T-shirt
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
More information on the physical products can be found on the site of our stuff supplier: printful.com
Painting & Design by Frank Robben
For the dutch-speaking readers this design was part of a painting ‘Weerzin-Waanzin-Onzin’ which is also a trilogy of poetry written by Frank Robben.
The trilogy is available as paperback on Amazon
or as 3 separate beautifully illustrated FREE e-books on Apple’s iBookstore:
– De kruistocht van verdwaalde hormonen
– Vleesetende Vlinders
– Handboek voor verdwaling in donkere dagen